The "Instagram Feed" addon allows to show Instagram posts by username or hashtag
NOTE: ability to get posts by hashtag was disabled by Instagram.
- Shows posts by username or hastag
- 2 available templates: grid and scroller
- Ability to show amount of likes (for posts by hashtag)
- Ability to show amount of comments (for posts by hashtag)
- Ability to show text message
- Cute animation effect on hover
- Instagram Professional accounts are not required
If you want us to adapt this module to old CS-Cart/ Multi-Vendor versions, please contact us
The installation package will be available for download on the Order detail page
Regular customers can always count on participating in the eCom Labs loyalty program.
- Log in the administration panel and go to the Add-ons -> Manage add-ons page
- Use the Upload & install add-on button on the top of the page to install the module
- Make sure that the status of the add-in is Active after the installation is finished
(!) Warning: undocumented ability to get posts from Instagram is used in this way. It can be disabled on Instagram side at any moment.
To get posts by account it is necessary to perform the following steps
1. Register or log in to https://developers.facebook.com
2. At top right corner click My Apps -> Add a New App
3. Specify application name, email and click on the “Create App ID” button
4. Then at the left menu select Settings -> Basic
5. On the opened page click on “+ Add Platform” at the bottom, then select “Website”
6. In the new section enter store URL and click on the 'Save changes' button
7. At the left menu select Dashboard
8. On the opened page find Instagram card and click Set Up
9. At the left menu click on Basic Display item
10. Click on “Сreate New App” at the bottom
11. In the popup specify application name (it should be filled out) and click on "Create App"
12. On the new page scroll down and fill the “Client OAuth Settings”, “Deauthorize Callback URL” and “Data Deletion Request URL” fields with the value from our addon settings and click on “Save changes”
13. Copy the “Instagram App ID” and “Instagram App Secret” values to the addon settings in the admin panel and save
14. At the left menu go to Roles -> Rolse
15. On the opened page find the “Instagram Testers” block and click on «Add Instagram Testers».
16. Specify Instagram account and send invitation by clicking on the "Submit" button.
17. After the invitation is sent, log in web version of Instagram.
18. Then click on the avatar on the top right part of the page and go to your Instagram page.
19. Click on "Edit profile" page, then open the "Apps and Websites" page, go to "TESTER INVITES " tab and confirm invitation.
20. Go to CS-Cart admin panel
21. Open the Add-ons -> Manage add-ons page, go to "[eCom Labs] Instagram Feed" addon settings and click on the "Generate token" button
21. On the opened page click on the “Authorise” button
22. If all step are performed correctly, the "User Access Token" field will be filled with the new token
23. Create new block on the required layout page and check the result