The "Google Trusted Stores" add-on adds a Google Trusted Store site badge to your store!
The Google Trusted Stores program helps shoppers feel confident in their purchases across the web. Google allows merchants who meet certain shipping and customer service performance metrics to participate in this free program. Participating merchants display the Google Trusted Store badge on their web sites.
- You can choose badge position in the module settings
- Increases conversion rate and average order size
- Helps to attract more online customers as the Google Trusted Store logo can appear within your ads on Google
- Builds trust. Your users can receive free USD 1000 purchase protection
If you want us to adapt this module to old CS-Cart/ Multi-Vendor versions, please contact us
The installation package will be available for download on the Order detail page
Do not purchase unless you have an SSL certificate installed/configured on your store. Check Google Policy for more details.
Regular customers can always count on participating in the eCom Labs loyalty program.
- Log in the administration panel and go to the Add-ons -> Manage add-ons page
- Use the Upload & install add-on button on the top of the page to install the module
- Make sure that the status of the add-in is Active after the installation is finished
- After integration, you will not immediately see the badge displayed on your site because your Trusted Stores application will need to go through the qualification period. If your application is approved, you will be contacted to confirm when the badge should be activated on your site.