The "Extended suppliers" add-on allows to track incoming products from different suppliers.
- Ability to assign several suppliers to the same product
- Ability to assign several suppliers to the option combinations
- Ability to create supplier (incoming) invoices with their cost, currency and exchange rate
- Ability to import supplier (incoming) invoices through "Import > Extended supplier invoices" feature
- The admin is able to search/filter supplier invoices by supplier, Ref. code (# invoice) and invoice total
- The admin is able to see the average product cost from the suppliers
If you want us to adapt this module to old CS-Cart/ Multi-Vendor version, please contact us
The installation package will be available for download on the Order detail page
No posts found
Regular customers can always count on participating in the eCom Labs loyalty program.
- Log in the administration panel and go to the Add-ons -> Manage add-ons page
- Use the Upload & install add-on button on the top of the page to install the module
- Make sure that the status of the add-in is Active after the installation is finished
For now it works in the following way:
First of all it allows you to assign several suppliers to one product. Let imagine that you sell the pens. You have 3 suppliers (A, B and C). So, you can purchase pens from any of these suppliers, but their prices are different. So, this add-on allows you to track each incoming order and increase the amount of product by uploading the incoming orders (CSV) to the store. In this case you will be able to see the history of previous purchases (from suppliers) and track the average cost of any product for each supplier. You will be able to easily see your profit.
This add-on is not connected to the default "Suppliers" module and your customers will not see any new information in the store-front. It is developed for comfortable sales management.