Authorize.Net's Server Integration Method (SIM) is a hosted payment processing solution that handles all of the steps in processing a transaction, including:
- Collecting customer payment information through a secure, hosted form
- Generating a receipt to the customer
- Securely transmitting to the payment processing networks for settlement
- Funding of proceeds to the merchant’s bank account
- Securely storing cardholder information
SIM is an ideal integration solution because merchants are not required to collect, transmit, or store sensitive cardholder information to process transactions. Additionally, SIM does not require merchants to purchase and install a SSL or TLS digital certificate, reducing the complexity of securely handling and storing cardholder information, simplifying compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
The installation package will be available for download on the Order detail page
The module implements only basic integration. We did not implement additional services like refunds, recurring billing, e.t.c. If you need them or want us to adapt this module to another CS-Cart/ Multi-Vendor version, feel free to contact us.
No posts found
Regular customers can always count on participating in the eCom Labs loyalty program.
- Log in the administration panel and go to the Add-ons -> Manage add-ons page
- Use the Upload & install add-on button on the top of the page to install the module
- Make sure that the status of the add-in is Active after the installation is finished