Valentine’s Day is coming. It means that sales boost is coming too.
E-commerce is waiting for this holiday.
In 2021, Americans spent $21.8 billion on Valentine’s Day.
What are the most popular items for these days?
However, do not be upset if you do not have such products in your shop!
Today we are going to give tips, how you can make the most of your sales potential.
1. The main target audience is women, but they are not the only one.
Do not forget about millions of pet owners. Nowadays it is becoming popular to buy gifts for the pets.
Also singles. At time of lockdowns it is becoming more actual. Everyone wants to be pampered.
So with correct message you can find solution for each person in February, 14th.
2. Do not ignore esthetic and emotional side: charming wrapping, sweet descriptions, special photos.
3. Add romantic atmosphere to your site: articles, love stories, special design, “heart” illustrations and surely, red color. Promo codes, such as “HEART10”,” KISS15”, won’t be odd. Use your imagination.
4. Remember you do not sell just chocolate, roses, necklaces, perfume, you sell the feeling LOVE.
Show it in your messages: not “buy a ring for her/him”, but “show her/him your love”, or “buy a ring that she/he will love”
5. There are lots of examples, when companies with not “suitable products for Valentine’s day” have successful promo campaigns For example, Every year Ryanair-airline company holds promo. It asks their clients to post a picture with special hashtag. The winner gets tickets to the dream city.
6. Oh, yes shipping. It should be in time. As you understand, the present should be given in February, 14th sharp. So be really accurate with the dates.
7. Do not ignore email campaigns. They are still efficient, send promo or just greeting card to your customers.
8. And the most important thing: you sell EMOTIONS for this DAY.
Valentine’s Day presents an opportunity to launch creative marketing campaigns and boost your sales, do not lose it. All you need is LOVE.
No posts found
Regular customers can always count on participating in the eCom Labs loyalty program.