The present document defines eCom Labs LLC (hereinafter referred to as Company) policy regarding upgrade of company’s modules and services.
- Company’s Site – website available at the address https://www.ecom-labs.com
- Design integration services – change of client’s site files in order to make it look as it is mentioned in the technical assignment.
- Modification (Modifications) – any change of any product code or custom-developed module.
- Development services – services of custom-developed modifications.
- Module (Modules) – module developed by Company and sold via website https://www.ecom-labs.com
- Module description – description which can be found on detailed page of the corresponding product of Company.
Customer who got right for using module (hereinafter referred to as User) gets a free access to new versions of the product within one year since the purchase day (purchase day is the day when Company confirms payment) however Company is not obliged to install upgrade (or upgraded version of the product) on User’s store free of charge.
Company does not guarantee regular upgrade of Modules and unilaterally makes decisions regarding necessity of development and release of new version of Modules.
Company guarantees compatibility of Modules only with software mentioned in Modules description. Company does not take obligations regarding recovery of errors connected with installation of Modules on software which is not mentioned in the description on detailed page of Module.
While rendering design development and integration services Company guarantees compatibility of any developments only with those products and their versions which are mentioned in the technical assignment. Under no circumstances does Company guarantees compatibility of Modifications with unreleased versions of products and does not take obligations regarding free changes of Modifications in order to make them compatible with versions of products released after approval of the technical assignment.
Company reserves the right to alter the present document. If User continues using Site, services or products of Company it means that User accepts terms of the altered document.